Looking after your health and wellbeing while you're at home
To help yourself stay well while you're at home:
- stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media
- try to keep yourself busy – you could try activities like cooking, reading, online learning and watching films
- do light exercise at home, or outside once a day
For more advice, see:
- Every Mind Matters: 10 tips to help if you are worried about coronavirus
- Every Mind Matters: how to look after your mental wellbeing while staying at home
- strength and flex exercises you can do at home
NHS Apps Library
The NHS Apps Library helps patients and the public to find trusted health and wellbeing apps. These digital tools have been assessed by the NHS as clinically safe and secure to use. For more information, please visit the NHS Apps Library.
Many people find that by following the advice in these free, NHS-approved booklets their symptoms are significantly reduced. They are also an excellent preparation for therapy and will help you get the most out of your sessions once you start therapy.
Please note North Essex IAPT is not responsible for the content of external information.